BDD Tool SpecFlow Tutorial With Selenium in C#
Welcome to this journey to learn SpecFlow. SpecFlow is a buzz word these days. Everybody is talking about how fun it is to use SpecFlow. So let's understand what SpecFlow is and what Software development model is it following.
SpecFlow is a testing framework that supports Behaviour Driven Development (BDD). It lets us define application behavior in plain meaningful English text using a simple grammar defined by a language called Gherkin.
In this series of SpecFlow Tutorial, we will be covering
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- SpecFlow & Behavior Driven Development
- Gherkin – Business Driven Development
Set Up SpecFlow with Selenium in Visual Studio
Data Driven Testing
Table in Specflow
- Transform Table into Dictionary
- Transform Table into DataTable
- CreateInstance in SpecFlow Table
- CreateSet in SpecFlow Table