It is easy to install TestNG, as it comes as a plugin for Eclipse IDE. Prerequisite for installing TestNG is your Internet connection should be up & running during installation of this plugin and Eclipse IDE should be installed in your computer. Please see Download and Install Eclipse to setup Eclipse to you system.
Steps to follow:
1) Launch the Eclipse IDE and from the Help menu, click “Install New Software”.
2) You will see a dialog window, click “Add” button.
3) Type name as you wish, let’s take “TestNG” and type “http://beust.com/eclipse/” as location. Click OK.
4) You come back to the previous window but this time you must see TestNG option in the available software list. Just Click TestNG and press the “Next” button.
5) Click “I accept the terms of the license agreement” then click Finish.
6) You may or may not encounter a Security warning, if in case you do just click OK.
7) Click Next again on the succeeding dialog box until it prompts you to Restart the Eclipse.
8) You are all done now, just click Yes.
9) Proceed with your workplace.
10) After restart, verify if TestNG was indeed successfully installed. Right-click on your project and see if TestNG is displayed in the opened menu.
Video for Installing TestNG Eclipse Plugin