Katalon Plugin for Bamboo is a powerful plugin to enhance quality and testing operation. By integrating Katalon Studio with Bamboo, you can easily download, deploy and execute Katalon Studio tests on Bamboo CI server.
Bamboo benefits include:
- Deep developer tools integrations
- Built-in deployment support
- Powerful build agent management
- Automated merging
- Built-in Git branching and workflows
- Enterprise support and resources
With the support of Katalon Plugin for Bamboo, you will not need to write command-line interfaces/ you will be able to skip the step of writing in the command line. This also means that you will not need any technical skills or programming knowledge to solve the problem. All you need to do is to input the information and it will do the rest. Also, this plugin allows you to seamlessly view and monitor the status of your Bamboo builds and deployments without leaving your Katalon projects.
1. Command arguments
Input all relevant command arguments for your test plan.
2. Headless test execution
Configure to run Katalon Studio on a headless machine with Xvfb.
3. Import Katalon Studio artifacts
Configure to copy reports of all executed test suites from Katalon and view them in Bamboo.
Katalon Plugin Installation
It’s relatively easy to install and configure Katalon Plugin for Bamboo. To begin with, you need access Atlassian Marketplace to install the plugin.
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Katalon Studio for Bamboo via search.
- Click Try it free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Execute Katalon Studio Tests.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Katalon Plugin are the life savers.