BStriker would like to invite companies and individuals to a unique opportunity for learning and use of a new application and get rewarded for it.
- This application collaborates Integrating teams.
- This helps companies to implement Agile Testing processes suggesting international standards for documentation of test Items.
- It allows the execution of both Manual and Automated Test Cases using Selenium.
- It allows you to connects with Jira.
For More information on BStriker, please visit http://bstriker.com/testmanager.html.
BStriker will organize an online training session to show the entire application and its benefits and provide a user manual.
The main objective of this invitation is to collect feedback. We are not looking for testing. To compensate the effort BStriker will score the feedback and base on that score will reward the top 3.
- 1st – BStriker provides 10 licences valid for 1 year completely FREE with 2 trainings about the tool included.
- 2nd – BStriker provides 10 licences with a 50% discount for 1 year, 2 trainings about the tool included + 1 training about Testing.
- 3rd – BStriker provides 10 licences with a 20% discount for 1 year.
The feedback will be scored considering the following points:
- Usability: Access to information, options in the screen, and navigation.
- Testing Process
- Test Execution
- Features that you consider important.
- Features missing.
- List of tools to integrate.
- Any other constructive comment that you consider relevant.
- The more you justify your answer the more points you will get.
The ones interested should provide an IP to be granted to access, Name and Email. BStriker will provide 10 licences for 2 months so you can use it without restrictions or limitations.
This event will take place on August 1st ending on September 30th. The first week of the event the presentation of the tool with take place.
Invitation is On until July 20th.
BStriker will consider all feedback sent until September 30th to [email protected].